Saturday 17 November 2012

Blog/YouTube Channel

I don't post to my blog very often yet I have started making a few more videos on my YouTube channel in one of three categories I guess:

- "Tech" (for want of a better name) how to's (or more exactly how I've figure out how to do stuff which might not be the best way...)
- "Education" (for want of a better name) stuff
- Research presentations

I've decided that I'll also throw those videos on here when I put them together (not too sure why, perhaps the best reason is "why not?"). To get started here are 3 past videos:

- Using GitHub to host a website:



- Simulating a Queue: Basic Discrete Event Simulation



- A game theoretical approach to the EMV ED interface



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. It is very useful for us! YouTube is one of the most popular websites today.

    buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete